Automatic footnotes in Pages/Word

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1367
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:07 PM

It's been a while since I abandoned Pages and started creating sermons within the Logos ecosystem. I do remember an issue where automatic footnotes were no longer working for Pages. (I cannot find the thread)

I am preparing to write a paper and I see that they still do not work for Pages 7.01 Can anyone confirm automatic footnotes work for Word?

I used to have an old Pages program that they still worked on but unfortunately I updated and lost the functionality. Is there any way to get automatic footnotes?

Posts 520
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:35 PM

As far as I am aware, footnotes work in Word. However, my little disclaimer, is that I have the early release updates on. 

Posts 2
Cole Beshore | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 11:40 AM

I am having the same problem. the auto footnote works in word by not pages on my Mac. is there anyone with a solution?

Posts 2
Cole Beshore | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 12:27 PM

here is the response I got 

Thank you for contacting Faithlife Customer Support! I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having. You can resolve this by copying the text from Logos, CTRL+Clicking in Pages, and clicking “Paste as special”. Then select “Paste in RTF format”. Your footnote will then appear correctly.

Posts 622
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 12:27 PM

I have WORD 2011 and footnotes work fine there.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS