Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 10:33 AM

Kiyah:

Thaddeus Billman:

Thank you for the reply.  I understand that "Logos edition" books normally cost more than "simple eBooks."  What I would like to see in the future is a comparable sale.  For example,  if you are going to cut a $14.99 book to $3.99 on Kindle, it would seem to make since to cut the $19.99 Logos price to $9.99 or something like that.  This would make it a "no brainer" to buy the Logos book instead of settling for the bargain eBook. :) 

Thanks for you consideration.

Hopefully folks caught Michael Heiser's Angels on sale for $9.99 when they had it at that price ever so briefly at the beginning of the Christmas Sale. Now it's on sale for $12.99. Not sure why they changed the price in the middle of the Christmas sale.

I have this, but just checked the current price on Logos and it is $9.99.

Posts 633
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 11:03 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Kiyah:

Thaddeus Billman:

Thank you for the reply.  I understand that "Logos edition" books normally cost more than "simple eBooks."  What I would like to see in the future is a comparable sale.  For example,  if you are going to cut a $14.99 book to $3.99 on Kindle, it would seem to make since to cut the $19.99 Logos price to $9.99 or something like that.  This would make it a "no brainer" to buy the Logos book instead of settling for the bargain eBook. :) 

Thanks for you consideration.

Hopefully folks caught Michael Heiser's Angels on sale for $9.99 when they had it at that price ever so briefly at the beginning of the Christmas Sale. Now it's on sale for $12.99. Not sure why they changed the price in the middle of the Christmas sale.

I have this, but just checked the current price on Logos and it is $9.99.

Weird. I have it too but it's showing on the website as 35% off at $12.99 when I look at it. Well at least folks can still get it at $9.99 if they haven't bought it yet.

EDIT: I see the problem. The sale page is showing it as $12.99 (35% off) but the product page is showing it as $9.99 (50% off).

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS