How long to post video of sermon?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 18 2018 12:56 PM

I noticed that publishing of sermon audio happens quite quickly, while the video seems to take considerably longer, which is understandable considering the size difference.  Can anyone tell me how long the video takes to publish so that I might have an idea when to check on it?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2018 1:43 PM

Bob, we just shipped an improvement to this process last week. All videos were complete by today (Moday) at 7am PST. More improvements to come!

Just curious, how do you use the video? 

Posts 174
Bob Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2018 2:31 PM

I published the sermon yesterday afternoon and the audio was on faithlife quickly, but I did not see the video after repeated checking late into the evening (don't recall the times I did either, but recall they were several hours between).  By this morning the video was on Faithlife.

I just updated (as opposed to publishing a new) the sermon recording this afternoon and the audio was there quickly, but two hours later, the video still has not been updated.

I don't know if others use the video but I usually don't.  In this instance, I want to send a link for it to some people so that they can follow the video and audio, both.

Posts 166
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2018 8:36 AM

Bob Brannon:
I published the sermon yesterday afternoon and the audio was on faithlife quickly, but I did not see the video after repeated checking late into the evening

Followed up with Bob over the phone on this, but in case others see. More notes are followed  here 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS