Smart Tags

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
David E Twigg | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 26 2018 9:03 AM

After the current Logos update my smart tags stopped working. Normally the verse references in my Word documents are underline in purple. I then move my mouse over the reference and a smart tag will appear. While the purple lines appear and I can right click my passage references and the option for "Replace passage" appears, the verses do not appear in my document after using the option. Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-4135529691-372307547-1863731950-1001\Software\Classes\LogosBibleSoftware.SmartTagAction .... SmartTagRecognizer is found in my registry. I have also followed the steps in https://wiki.logos.com/Smart_Tags.

1. “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Logos\Logos.exe” /register
  2. regsvr32 “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Logos\System\L4SmrtTg.dll”

They have successfully registered. Something in the new update has changed my ability to use this function. I would appreciate any help.

Posts 25031
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 26 2018 6:19 PM

Try restarting Logos and then Word.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
David E Twigg | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 27 2018 6:36 AM

Thanks...I tried re-registering everything again...rebooting the computer and it's working again. Thanks for your reply.

Posts 25031
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:10 PM

David E Twigg:
Thanks...I tried re-registering everything again...rebooting the computer and it's working again

I haven't re-registered when this happens; re-starting Logos and Word gets it going again.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS