Black/white screen

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 7
David capistrant | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 27 2018 7:11 PM

Hello,

I am having issues with the display on my logos program. Every time I open it does not display the home page or any layout features. I can see the auto parsing and I can still right click to get data on words (that I cannot see). I have closed and restarted a couple of times. 

I attached the recent log files if that helps. 

I have recently updated my Windows 10 and I noticed this problem. Also a pdf screenshot of my current screen and the display.

Thanks for your help. 

1805.Logos Log Files.zip

7624.screen shot logos problem.pdf

Posts 366
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2018 6:58 AM

David,

I am by no means an expert, but it looks to me like there is an issue connecting to the internet. You may want to check your firewall (comes standard with Windows 10) and make sure it's not blocking Logos.

Jim

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 24442
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2018 3:51 PM

David capistrant:
Every time I open it does not display the home page or any layout features

Starting the way you did should produce a blank layout. However, you should check that you have the latest video driver for your machine.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Christian Villapando | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 29 2018 1:11 PM

Hi David,

Thanks for reporting this problem on our forums and welcome! By any chance do you have something called Duet Display installed? You can check this by going to Control Panel > Programs and Settings if you have it installed can you uninstall it and try launching Logos again?

Posts 7
David capistrant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 30 2018 6:49 PM

Hi Christian,

I just clicked the uninstall button for Duet but did not want to wait to try logos ;) and it opened! Thank you for that. It is working again. I will attempt to reinstall it and see if I have the same issue.   

Thanks again friend!

Posts 2
Scott Dale | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 7 2018 8:03 PM

You are brilliant. It was Duet. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS