Do I have some Search Presets missing

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
Deon Holtzhausen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 8 2018 5:51 AM

Hi all and thank you for your help.

Logos 7, Silver Base Package

I'm busy doing some tutorials from LearnLogos and discovered that the tutorials use some search presets I don't have. One of them is the "Psalms Explorer Dataset" which I have now discovered is a separate product I need to buy.

I have attached a screenshot from the tutorial of Search Presets I don't have. Do I need to buy them or how can I have it?

Regards,

Deon

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2018 2:13 AM

Deon Holtzhausen:
I'm busy doing some tutorials from LearnLogos and discovered that the tutorials use some search presets I don't have. One of them is the "Psalms Explorer Dataset" which I have now discovered is a separate product I need to buy.

If you have Logos 7 Silver, you should have the Full Feature Set. (For a time, it was possible to buy Silver without any feature set, but then you wouldn't have any features at all, unless you'd previously upgraded from an earlier version of Logos. Let us know if that's the case.)

The Psalms Explorer Dataset is included in the Full Feature Set, so you should therefore have access to it. The same goes for the datasets in your screen shot.

Posts 138
Deon Holtzhausen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 9 2018 9:11 AM

Hi Mark.

Thank you for your reply.

I bought Bronze on 2 November 2012 and upgraded to Silver on 31 August 2017. I also was under the impression that I will have the full set. Initially I was interested in buying the full set only but was offered Silver at a good price.

I will appreciate it if you can look into it for me.

Regards, Deon

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS