Announcing a Logos 7 base package under $100!

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 26
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:49 AM

My Dynamic price is just under $30 & am strongly considering it but have 2 questions

1. With a Faithlife Connect (No Library) subscription which ends around May next year would it be worth the investment particularly since it seems Logos 8 is around the corner?

2. Is it like a "base package" where if I cancel above subscription do I keep the resources & then "own" Logos 7?

Blessings

Posts 5985
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 7:04 AM

Yes it’s worth the investment and yes you keep all the resources and whatever features the package comes with even if you cancel your FL Connect  subscription.  You would, however, lose any “subscription based features” if you cancel FL Connect (No Library) and any other benefits that come with your subscription, except the free books you got with the monthly coupons.

DAL

Posts 3761
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 7:25 AM

DAL:
now we need the Verbum Fundamentals MJ Edition  too 👍😁👌

Big SmileYesBig Smile

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 105
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:16 PM

This really is a great package. If you have purchased any other base packages, Dynamic Pricing is available. Also, through July 23rd, there is a $15 coupon on your home page entitled "Treasure Hunt". This coupon works on this package. 

Posts 26
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 17 2018 4:35 PM

DAL:

Yes it’s worth the investment and yes you keep all the resources and whatever features the package comes with even if you cancel your FL Connect  subscription.  You would, however, lose any “subscription based features” if you cancel FL Connect (No Library) and any other benefits that come with your subscription, except the free books you got with the monthly coupons.

DAL

Thanks DAL I thought as much but doesn't hurt to get advice from the experts!

Posts 22
Paul Lehr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 26 2018 6:12 AM

I just noticed this topic and it sounds interesting to have such a "below starter" package for new users. So I was curious on how a new user would find it if they just "showed up" on Logos.com. After looking for it on the various product pages while logged in with my userid, I could not find it unless I used the link from this thread or specifically searched for Logos 7 Fundamentals.

So, I logged out to see if it showed up for someone without a userid since that would probably be your primary market. It showed Logos 7 Basic for free and then skipped to Starter at almost $300. If I were a potential new user, it probably would be good to have this new package inserted between Basic for free and Starter at just under $100. But here on July 26th, almost 2.5 weeks after this thread started, it looks there is no way for someone to know about unless someone told them about it and gave them the link. I kind of doubt that a potential new user would stumble on this thread that is listed under the Support link.

Seems like it should be right out there for anyone to see on the Logos.com web page by now.

Posts 2078
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 26 2018 6:42 AM

I can confirm that. It's the same for users who already have L7 Basic I just logged in with my daughter's ID, and looked at the various options. She has the free L7 Basic, so Fundamentals would be the next best option.

I think there might be a blog post and a Facebook post about Fundamentals, so this thread is not the only possible way to find out about it. But I agree that it could be a lot more prominent.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS