Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 98
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:51 AM

Why is it every month since you changed me to Faithlife connect the originals is always the hardest to find and this month it's so hard to navigate I have to click on each title to see if I own it and after clicking on every title which is clearly a waste of time I own everything already?

Posts 2673
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2018 1:16 PM

Matt Hamrick:
it's so hard to navigate I have to click on each title to see if I own it

I mentioned that same issue last month, but nothing has come of it.

Matt Hamrick:
I own everything already

I do wish FL would offer completely different books each month, instead of keeping some of the same books, month after month. It severely limits our choices to show us a static list of books that we've already chosen in previous months.

Posts 98
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2018 1:21 PM

I did tell Bob I was willing to test out Faithlife Connect for the year they gave me, but already a few months into it and seems like the deal is not that good. Our complaints are aired every month and nothing happens. I have spent several years growing my library and grateful I was able to, but I am thinking of not using any subscription based product to help the company. I made the decision long ago to stick with Faithlife but maybe I need to rethink through what really matters to me. Clearly, so far, it's not the new subscription stuff from Faithlife.

Posts 1789
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2018 3:28 PM

Matt Hamrick:

I did tell Bob I was willing to test out Faithlife Connect for the year they gave me, but already a few months into it and seems like the deal is not that good. Our complaints are aired every month and nothing happens. I have spent several years growing my library and grateful I was able to, but I am thinking of not using any subscription based product to help the company. I made the decision long ago to stick with Faithlife but maybe I need to rethink through what really matters to me. Clearly, so far, it's not the new subscription stuff from Faithlife.

I unfortunately feel the same way.  I am sticking with it a while longer, but not sure how long

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS