Where and How to Report Problems with Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 21 2018 8:36 AM

I'm building up a list of problems I've encountered with Logos as I've been learning how to make fuller use of the features, and getting to know my library. Most problems, I think, have to do with resources not being tagged. How and where should I report the problems? The lack of tagging is making me lose confidence in Logos because an extensive library is not useful if my searches don't turn up the rich resources that are buried within, or links from one resource to another that I own do not work.

Posts 27040
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:40 AM

Report your problems here:

• Select the forum for the software to which the problem applies
  • Use BUG as the first word of the title
  • Describe the problem and attach a screen shot showing it via the paperclip icon

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:42 AM

I own Logos 6, but have a subscription to FL Connect Essentials (no libr). Not sure where to post it. And if the problem is on searches, should it be under a thread for tagging?

Posts 27040
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:44 AM

I'd say Logos 7 is your best bet for getting the right people to read it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 45
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:48 AM

Ok, thank you!

Posts 25111
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2018 4:45 AM

Rob Bailey:
I own Logos 6, but have a subscription to FL Connect Essentials (no libr)

If you have Connect Essentials you also have Logos 7!

(no libr) ---> you have whatever purchases you made with Logos 6 + a Connect Research library & the Full Feature Set!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS