Difficulty with Bible Word Study Guide

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 449
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:09 AM

For some reason my Bible Word Study Guide keeps switching to the Greek word behind the Hebrew, even though it is linked to my Hebrew Bible (see the screenshot below). For example, when I click on רכב, the guide momentarily flashes to that word before switching over to the Greek αρμα.

To make it more interesting, when I opened a new BWS Guide and linked it to the same Hebrew Bible and clicked on רכב, it correctly went to that word and stayed there - and I noticed that the original guide did as well!

Any thoughts?

Posts 2192
LogosEmployee

Is the Lexham English Septuagint also in the link set? If so, then navigation of that resource will also try to update the BWS.

Posts 449
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 7:17 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

Is the Lexham English Septuagint also in the link set? If so, then navigation of that resource will also try to update the BWS.

No, the LES is set to 'B'.

Posts 151
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 8:03 AM

This has been a problem since the feature was released, has come up a few times and last I heard a case was opened but never fixed.

Posts 8205
LogosEmployee

Do you have only those four panels (NRSV, BHS/WIVU, BWS, DCH) in link set A, or are there other open panels also in link set A? If so, which other ones?

Posts 449
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 9:32 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Do you have only those four panels (NRSV, BHS/WIVU, BWS, DCH) in link set A, or are there other open panels also in link set A? If so, which other ones?

The only other panel in link set A other than those four is Die Bibel: Neue revidierte Fassung 2000.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS