Please pray

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 22 2018 7:00 PM

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please pray for the state of Hawaii. Hurricane Lane, a Category 5 storm is projected to hit us on Thursday or Early Friday morning. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 3637
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 7:05 PM

Praying...

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 17794
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 22 2018 8:24 PM

+1 Yes Praying with Thanksgiving for God to be Glorified Star

Like Job, humanly not understand so choosing to give Thanks and Praise God Big Smile

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 78
Phil Tuften | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 1:02 AM

Praying

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 1:06 AM

You're all in our prayers

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6112
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:15 AM

MJ. Smith:

Ditto 👍😁👌

Posts 1926
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:17 AM

Praying for all involved!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 422
Lewis Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 5:06 AM

Posts 8798
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 6:21 AM

Praying as well.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 6:50 AM

Praying that God will remove or divert it, and change the threat to just a harmless breeze. May God keep you, your family, and all from harm,

Posts 995
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 7:21 AM

Of course.

Posts 6112
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 7:42 AM

About 15 hrs according to cyclocane dot com

If God can do great things in a blink of an eye 👁 imagine what he could do in 15 hrs time.  Yep, keep praying and Lord willing you’ll only get a breeze and some rain 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 76
Carmen L. Santiago | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 10:56 AM

Count on my prayers, does almost a year ago we suffered in Puerto Rico the scourge of Hurricane Maria and it was an experience that I do not want to anyone, but God was with us and we are getting up day by day. May God cover you with his protective hand.

Posts 2166
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 2:42 PM

Keith,

May our Rock and Defense guard you and yours and the islands of Hawaii. Be blessed!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 6112
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 3:42 AM

Hopefully all is well in Hawaii 

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 8:32 AM

Being from florida, I know what thats like, only we aren't on an island (which makes things more costly, and its harder to hide from the storm).

When Irma came through last year I was sure I'd be returning home to a debris field. I live in a mobile home, in a flood plane. My dog died, and after I finished burying her I happened to notice one of the hurricane ties holding the mobile in place was compromised. On top of that my home is under two large trees, with two large branches that extend out over the roof.

I was sure if it didn't float away, or blow over into the water, it would have tree limbs, or a whole tree sticking out of it. But as the storm came over my area (Still category 4, or maybe at the top end of 3) the whole back half of the storm dissipated, and my little anemometer in the front yard only registered a gust of 30mph, sustained winds of about 20. We still lost power for a week or so, and thats always a pain, but in the grand scheme of things it was a huge blessing.

With the power out, we gathered the food we couldn't eat fast enough and gave it out through the food pantry. They needed to use it that day of course, but we were able to bless about 100 people with meat. We were able to share the gospel with a number of them, and many were given tracts, and bibles.

We were talking in church the following week, and agreed that it seemed as though the hand of God came down and protected all of our houses. Every one of us was exceptionally vulnerable, and everyone protected from anything major. There was dry wall damage inside my home, and a couple broken boards on the porch. But praise Him who is able to do exceedingly more than we could ever hope for or imagine for being better to us than we deserve.

Praying the Lords will be done, and for the protection of the life on the island. Praying Christian homes be spared so they can have opportunities for evangelism with their neighbors.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 25 2018 4:35 PM

Praying, was on the road when I heard of the hurricane. Just got back to my home base. Hawaii, has been through a lot so fat this year. Will continue to pray for the islands. 

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2018 2:47 PM

Thank you guys so much for praying.! The Lord is good! In every situation and circumstance

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS