Sermon Editor Question - Quickly Copy Text to Editor

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2655
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 28 2018 7:34 AM

Is there a way to quickly copy text to the sermon editor other than a CMD-C/CTRL-C and then Paste? I know I can send content to Proclaim, but I'd love to see a menu item that says Send to Sermon Editor and Send to Notes like Add to Clippings.

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2018 8:12 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
Is there a way to quickly copy text to the sermon editor other than a CMD-C/CTRL-C and then Paste?

Not for copying text as far as I know.

There is the mechanism to send media to a sermon (it appears as a slide) from the Media Tool - but that's different

Kevin A. Purcell:
I know I can send content to Proclaim, but I'd love to see a menu item that says Send to Sermon Editor and Send to Notes like Add to Clippings.

I agree this would be very nice. Would you want it to go across as plain text or as the "card" that it currently does when doing a copy / paste? Personally I think I would still prefer the card style.

Posts 2655
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2018 2:27 PM

I think I'd prefer plain text since that would let me have more freedom as to what to do with it once in the editor.

Posts 481
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2018 2:38 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
plain text since that would let me have more freedom

There are times I would want it as a card-type insert and other times where I have wanted to bold or highlight the content when I want to emphasize a portion of the text I copied over.  Being able to do both would be great.

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS