Some books won't index

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 31 2018 7:45 AM

I've been having issues with inline searching with some of the new products I bought this week in Logos Lutheran Gold.

I did a rebuild index, but that did not work, so I tried an individual book and the log produces this error:

Error TextBlockUtility TextBlockUtility.IsTextTrimmed breaks Text bindings; use TextBlockUtility.BindableText instead.

I just want to search all my resources and use inline search. I'm having trouble with Hermeneia: Daniel & 1 Chronicles, but it works for Hermeneia: 2 Chronicles.

This tool won't let me attach the log file zip, so I just did the individual files that were updated today.

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 7:50 AM

Hi Erica - and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Leaving the log files for now what happens when you try and search? Can you post a screenshot using the paperclip icon?

I've just tried a search in the Hermeneia Daniel volume and it works fine so there isn't a general problem with the resource.

Graham

PS: And please do and post single threads on a topic - otherwise it can get confusing!

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:10 AM

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:12 AM

So as you can see, 0 results

If I try to have it index the individual book, the program does nothing visibly, like when I do a book that works, then the blue circle appears and it shows percentages.

The log file seems to have that error appear after I try to index the book.

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:14 AM

Oh and sorry for the multiple posts. The website kept giving me an error so it appeared to not post so then I tried again.

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:45 AM

Just tried a complete "rebuild index" again. When I search the LogosIndexer.log, I do not find Daniel (LLS:HRMNEIA27DA) but I do find lots of other resources from Hermeneia (LLS:HRMNEIA....)

0218.Logos Log Files (2).zip

Posts 7921
LogosEmployee

Erica H:
do not find Daniel (LLS:HRMNEIA27DA) but I do find lots of other resources from Hermeneia (LLS:HRMNEIA....)

That is very odd. This is a drastic solution but it may be necessary in this case. Shut down Logos, then delete the following folder (and all files in it), then restart the program. (It will rebuild the index again from scratch.)

C:\Users\erica\AppData\Local\Logos\Data\mrqa1f4d.4wo\LibraryIndex

Posts 7
Erica H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:39 PM

That worked!!! And it only took 25 minutes to rebuild it!!!

Thank you for your help!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS