Is there a way to automatically dock the library in Logos 7?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
AmericanPatriot | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:08 AM

I created a shortcut which opens the library but I like doing a search, then clicking on one of the library items and having the result show up on the right side of the window to the left of the docked library instead of opening up in a separate window which I have to close before selecting another library item.

Is there a way to automatically dock the library in Logos 7 so when I click on the library (or library shortcut I created) it only takes the left side of the screen rather than the whole screen?

Thank you.

Posts 21572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:15 AM

Hi Paul - and welcome to the forums

Paul Pothier:
Is there a way to automatically dock the library in Logos 7 so when I click on the library (or library shortcut I created) it only takes the left side of the screen rather than the whole screen?

I've just created a shortcut to the Library and when I click it the Library opens in a tab on the left-side of the screen - so just as you are asking for.

This is on Windows 10 - what platform are you running on?

And can you post some screenshots (use the paperclip icon) illustrating what you are seeing?

Graham 

Posts 4550
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:16 AM

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forums - we can usually sort things out for folks but, unless anyone else knows better, I don't think you can do what you require at present.

Posts 21572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:17 AM

Mike Binks:
Welcome to the forums - we can usually sort things out for folks but, unless anyone else knows better, I don't think you can do what you require at present.

Now I'm confused Mike - what am I missing?

Posts 4550
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:19 AM

Graham Criddle:
Now I'm confused Mike

Sorry Graham but that state is already taken - I'll let you know when I am finished with it.

Graham Criddle:
what am I missing?

The reliability of resources opening in a panel to, either the left or right of the library panel and not overwriting it.

Posts 21572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:28 AM

Mike Binks:

Graham Criddle:
Now I'm confused Mike

Sorry Graham but that state is already taken - I'll let you know when I am finished with it.

Can't we share?Smile

Mike Binks:

Graham Criddle:
what am I missing?

The reliability of resources opening in a panel to, either the left or right of the library panel and not overwriting it.

In general there are some issues but in this particular case - I am starting from a blank layout - it seems to work as requested. Is it only a problem when multiple resources are already open?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS