Shortcuts

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 18 2010 3:02 PM

Are the shortcuts in the bar going to be that large and spaced apart in future releases?

Also, clicking or double-clicking on the shortcut does not work but right-clicking and opening does. This includes the shortcuts that sync'ed with my windows version and new shortcuts I created in A20.

Is this a problem with anyone else?

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 3:44 PM

Keith:

Single left-clicking on the created shortcuts (I created mine in L4 on the Mac) works fine for me. Could you tell me what it is that is supposed to open so I can try to reproduce exactly what you are experiencing? A screen-shot would be good.

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 18 2010 5:06 PM

Here it is. It's just the basic things...FSD, Close all, Update now, NA27 w/Morph, Net Bible, NASB, BHS, layouts for reading, study. I even deleted all the shortcuts and set them up again. All the right-click options work but it will not left-click.

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 2:36 PM

Keith:

That is odd. Could you post a log of you doing this. The instructions for how to post them are linked from my signature.

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 20 2010 10:51 AM

Here's the archive of me trying to left-click, deleting and adding shortcuts and it still not working. Right-click options work as usual.

5228.Archive.zip

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 20 2010 12:10 PM

Keith:

I filed a case.

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 7:24 PM

Thanks!!

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:15 AM

Just wondering if there is any word on my case. Even in Beta 7, this issue remains (though I have the small icons now). I can right-click and use the menu to perform the task but left-click does not even work. Double-clicking does not work nor does deleting the shortcuts and making new ones correct the problem.

thanks!

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 11:12 AM

Would you mind posting your logs once again? The A20 logs had a log of extraneous logging that we've since removed and it would be helpful to have a more recent version.

Thanks.

Tom

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 13
Keith Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 1:12 PM

Here they are...27704.Archive.zip

Posts 5
Lionel Bartlett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:31 AM

...just noticed this is the mac side of the house... get me outta here. 

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS