Clarifying on what Package I have.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 239
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 17 2018 6:58 PM

Hello everyone. When I access the "About Logos Bible Software" on my installation (Desktop) I see what I have installed. So I have two questions about it:

1 - When we see what is installed (it is in Portuguese), I see that I have a Pre-Logos 7. So. I just want to confirm that it means that I don't have in this installation a Logos 7 installation. Correct? I have here the software in version 7, but no Logos 7 Package. Am I right?

2 - Is there any place in the software (not at my Faithlife online account) where I can see which Logos Package I have installed? For instance, if I have a Logos 7 Platinum package, is there a place where I will read something like "Platinum Package" or just the "Base Package" in the About page at the software?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Blessings.

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Posts 27442
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 9:45 PM

Nielsen Tomazini:
I just want to confirm that it means that I don't have in this installation a Logos 7 installation.

That is likely true. I am unsure if there are any glitches in the system for Portuguese libraries. 

Nielsen Tomazini:
Is there any place in the software (not at my Faithlife online account) where I can see which Logos Package I have installed?

The closest place is what you have already found. There should be a list someplace, but alas, there is not. 

For clarification: The use of the word "installed" here is probably not the best choice of words. "Logos 7" should really only refer to the desktop software engine, but for marketing purposes, FL ties "packages" (now called "libraries") to the software version... although there is really no relationship between the two. A "Logos 7" library simply means that it was purchased while "Logos 7" was the current version. Personally, I own "libraries" from L4, L5, L6 & L7. It would be nice to see that list some place, but it doesn't really mean much in terms of the software. I can't "install" or "uninstall" the "Logos 5" library. All of my books, from all of those purchases, are intermingled. Furthermore, purchases made earlier reduced the price of ones made later and have joined one another together. I can't sell a later library by itself, for example, if dynamic pricing was used on it from an earlier library. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 239
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 5:30 AM

Dear JT,
Thanks a lot for your explanation. I really appreciate your help. Now things are clearer to me.

Blessings.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Posts 2374
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 5:40 AM

When viewing the forum scroll to top of page
Click logos.com on top left corner
On the right side see your user name
Click on it
A list of options will show - click on orders
Click on order history to see everything you have bought going back a ways [[does not go back to system X or so [real old stuff] ]] 

Posts 239
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 7:21 AM

Thanks David.

www.aprendalogos.com 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS