How do I make a Personal Book Lexicon top priority for Strong's Numbers/Links?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 18 2018 9:56 AM

I have made a Strongs concordance Personal Book for another language, but I am trying to get it be the prioritized resource for Strong's definitions so that it shows up for mouse hovers and links. How do I tell Logos that it is a Strong's Keyed dictionary?

Posts 26785
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 2:07 PM

Check the information panel - indexes section. Is there a Strong's Index? If there is not, it cannot serve as the top priority for Strong's Numbers.

I'm uncertain as to whether the Strong's numbers must be milestones or headwords in order to produce the index - and whether that is sufficient.

If it does have the index, place it in the priority list (use library panel) as the highest resource with a Strong's index.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 19 2018 9:08 AM

Thanks, that got me on the track to get it worked out. I had the Headwords marked as [[@headword:g1111]] instead of [[@greekstrongs:g1111]]. Once I changed that, it solved my issue and now it works great. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS