Opens in Random Panels

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 343
Jason Saling - www.NapavineBaptist.com | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 18 2010 5:58 PM

Is there yet a way to make Commentaries ALWAYS open up in the same window panel when you click on them from the passage guide?  Currently sometimes a commentary will open in the bottom panel (the one I want my commentaries to open in), and equally other times it opens up in my top (bible panel window).  

Jason Saling

Posts 343

Jason Saling:

Is there yet a way to make Commentaries ALWAYS open up in the same window panel when you click on them from the passage guide?  Currently sometimes a commentary will open in the bottom panel (the one I want my commentaries to open in), and equally other times it opens up in my top panel (bible panel window) which I do not want to happen.  

I've never received an answer to this question in the last couple of months, has this question already been answered in other forum threads?

Jason Saling

Posts 3160
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 11:54 AM

Jason:

Are you oIf you were able to quote your previous thread, replying to that would have sufficed in order to bump it to the front, you did not need to create a new one. As for the question you have, are you noticing this after you have run a HomePage search? I've noticed after you brought it up that the commentary's that open seem to oscillate between the pane the bibles are in and the commentaries. The commentaries should always be opening in the bottom pane with the commentary that opens up by default. For that I am create a bug report.

Posts 343

Tommy Ball:
As for the question you have, are you noticing this after you have run a HomePage search? I've noticed after you brought it up that the commentary's that open seem to oscillate between the pane the bibles are in and the commentaries. The commentaries should always be opening in the bottom pane with the commentary that opens up by default. For that I am create a bug report.

Great!  That would be awesome to get that fixed.  It happens when I do a Passage Guide from the HomePage, clicking on the commentaries it will sometimes open up in top panel and sometimes in bottom panel.  It also does this with my custom layout passage guide (just wanted to point that out incase that would be a separate bug to fix)

Jason Saling

Posts 16
Nathan Monk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 8:31 PM

Hi Jason

I can confirm that this happens to me as well.

Kind regards

Nathan

Posts 14
Tommy Turnbow | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 8:23 AM

I have been having the same problem for some time.  It's like a game... Guess which panel the resource will open in!

Tommy

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 6:09 PM

I've had the same problem. I just drag the tab down to the pane for the commentaries, so at least its easier to fix.

Posts 3160
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 12:11 PM

Is the panel the commentary opens in not consistent in that it opens up in whatever pane was not opened up last to? So if it opens in the top, the next the bottom, the next the top, and so on?

Posts 343

I just did a test about 10 times, and yes, it consistently switches back and forth.  Top, bottom, top, bottom, top, bottom, top, bottom, etc.

Jason Saling

Posts 16
Nathan Monk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 1:31 AM

I am getting dizzy just reading your post.... ;-) 

Perhaps this is the hidden "Pong" game we were all asking for?

Nat

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS