audio bibles

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 24
Brent Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 18 2018 1:57 PM

Is there any way to get other audio bibles working with Logos? We really love the Max Mclean "Listeners" bibles and would like to find a way to use them with Logos.

Thank you

Brent

Posts 1076
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 6:43 PM

Hello Brent, both the English Standard Version & Hexham English Bible have Audio and work on your mobile App.

But within the desktop Logos you can just pick read aloud. for any resource.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 885
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 6:48 PM

Wouldn't we all love for Logos to close a deal to make Alexander Scourby's reading of the KJV a standard Logos offering?  I sure would.

"I read dead people..."

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 7:26 PM

Brent Williams:

Is there any way to get other audio bibles working with Logos? We really love the Max Mclean "Listeners" bibles and would like to find a way to use them with Logos.

Only if it is sold by Faithlife. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1497
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:07 PM

Brent Williams:

Thank you

Brent

I've been asking for this for years. It seems odd that the "world's most powerful Bible software" has such a weak selection of audio Bibles. Really....only 1.5?? I would absolutely PAY for more.

Biblegateway has dozens of audio Bibles for FREE! https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/audio/

I would love to see this in Logos: https://aimermedia.com/app/nrsvbible/ It is the best NRSV audio Bible.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS