Chrysostom Sermons on Genesis not being picked up in Passage Guide Sermon's section

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 53
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 19 2018 1:25 PM

The Father's of the Church series book "Homilies on Genesis 1-17" by John Chrysostom are not being picked up in the Passage Guide.  I've run a passage guide for Genesis 1 and only 1 sermon of Chrysostom's is found and that is from "Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers 1.9.  There are several homilies of Chrysostom for Genesis 1.  I've also run a passage guide specifically for Genesis 1.1 and Genesis 1.5 since there are Chrysostom sermons specifically on these two verses.  The "Collections" section in the Passage Guide does show this reference but it seems to me it should be captured under the Sermon section.

Should this book be tagged so that it can be picked up in the Sermons section?

Posts 997
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 19 2018 1:41 PM

Greg Rose:

The Father's of the Church series book "Homilies on Genesis 1-17" by John Chrysostom are not being picked up in the Passage Guide.  I've run a passage guide for Genesis 1 and only 1 sermon of Chrysostom's is found and that is from "Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers 1.9.  There are several homilies of Chrysostom for Genesis 1.  I've also run a passage guide specifically for Genesis 1.1 and Genesis 1.5 since there are Chrysostom sermons specifically on these two verses.  The "Collections" section in the Passage Guide does show this reference but it seems to me it should be captured under the Sermon section.

Should this book be tagged so that it can be picked up in the Sermons section?

Yup. These collections pre-dated when we tagged for sermons. We've been working through the backlog and I just added this and probably another 20-30 titles to get updated. If I did my audit correctly everything in the Verbum base packages will be brought up to speed.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS