Notes Screen Refresh problem

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 213
Tim | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 21 2018 12:59 PM

I am having a problem that I believe has been recently introduced. When working in notes, and leave Logos to use another active window (often Power Point) the notes seems to refresh the screen and lose my place, returning back to the top of the note. Since I have a pretty particular setup let me explain since that may well impact this happening. 

I have an 2015 iMac with 2 additional monitors in a vertical 900x1440 aspect configuration. I use Logos split across all 3 screens in full screen, with multiple spaces on each screen so I can flip an individual screen to a different app, while leaving the other 2 up. I have notes in the "Compact" setting. It probably sounds convoluted, but it works for me. But recently, maybe the last couple weeks or so, when I change spaces on one of my other screens, a few seconds after that the screen with notes flickers and jumps to the top of the note I am working on. I use notes pretty extensively, so some of them are fairly long and it is non-trivial to find my place again. 

OsX 10.11.6 Logos 7.17.0200

Is anybody else noticing this? 

Also, recently when I search the forum I get an error, so I can't really see if others are having this problem. 

Posts 27014
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 21 2018 2:11 PM

I can't help you other than to tell you that the techies may want to look at your logs. See my signature line. 

Tim:
Also, recently when I search the forum I get an error, so I can't really see if others are having this problem.

The worst way to find a thread is by "searching" the forums. Much better: google. Use the following syntax:

site:community.logos.com search term(s)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 213
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 25 2018 1:56 PM

3362.LogosLogs.a3w275.20180921-210534.zipI can now better isolate what is happening. What appeared to be a screen refresh is really the cursor moving to the note title field and seemingly random intervals. It happens both when the notes window has been inactive (ie. using a different application) or when the notes window is active but I haven't been typing for a bit. Once i noticed the cursor had moved, i could verify that that happens every time. This DEFINITELY was not happening previously, although again I cannot say exactly when it began. I think I have attached my log files. Thanks for that recommendation. While these logs were running this happened several times, including at least once when I was just proof reading my own notes with that window active. I say think because the website is acting really strangely and I cannot tell if they are attached or not. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS