Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Greg Robinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 24 2018 8:43 PM

Logos 7 crashes as it starts to open.  I tried reloading the Logos app and using the font error app but the problem persists. 

Posts 10350
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 25 2018 12:56 PM

Greg Robinson:

Logos 7 crashes as it starts to open.  I tried reloading the Logos app and using the font error app but the problem persists. 

We need more information—What OS? What Logos version? Please enable and post logs—See the appropriate link in my signature.

Posts 3
Greg Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 25 2018 6:59 PM

Mac OS  10.13.6 

Logos 7

Posts 3
Greg Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 25 2018 7:05 PM

log attached 

Posts 3
Greg Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 25 2018 7:08 PM

3312.logging.zip

see log attached 

Posts 10350
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 26 2018 11:24 AM

Your error log shows

Error ID: 1745
Error detail: InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Unfortunately, I do not know what that error code signifies—could not find it with Google. A full set of logs might be more useful. The Logos Logging Utility, found at the Mac Logs link in my signature, will compile an archive of your logging folder and place the archive on your desktop. Then, someone with more technical knowledge than I have, may be able to identify the cause of this crash.

BTW: May not fix the problem, but you do not have the latest version of Logos—You have 7.17 while the current version is 7.18.

Posts 24149
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 26 2018 5:57 PM

Greg Robinson:

3312.logging.zip

see log attached 

It occurs with a Notes panel. Try starting with Cmd key held, login and Logos should open to a blank layout. From there you might try opening Note files, starting with the latest, and see if it crashes on a specific note/highlight.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS