Psalms explorer bug, not loading

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Jonathan Andrew Ullrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 7 2018 10:35 PM

In both my local copy of logos 7 and the online app the psalms explorer is blank once I have navigated to individual psalms. Any help would be great

0412.LogosLogs.jon.20181008-162953.zip

Posts 1164
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 7 2018 11:01 PM

Jonathan Andrew Ullrich:

In both my local copy of logos 7 and the online app the psalms explorer is blank once I have navigated to individual psalms. Any help would be great

Jonathan,

I am a Mac User, no issue as shown in the screen shot below. However, I do noticed that the Psalms Explorer triggered the switch from Integrated to Discrete GPU for something that is not so graphically intensive. Not sure if this is related.

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Mid 2014 2.5GHz RAM:16GB SSD:512GB macOS Mojave 10.14.1 | iPhone X iOS 12.1

Posts 2
Jonathan Andrew Ullrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2018 8:34 PM
Thanks for having a look LimJK. Have tried again numerous times since this original post and still hasn't gone back to working as normal. I'm not sure if that switch is related either, but if there's a fix available please let me know. A change I've made just prior to noticing the psalms explorer wasn't working was an update to macOS Mojave but aside from that there haven't been any other changes.
Posts 4553
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 13 2018 1:41 AM

Hi Jonathan

You really shouldn't be having this trouble unfortunately the volunteers on the forum have limited tools to diagnose problems like this.

I suggest that you phone (not email) Customer Support at Faithlife. They may, with your permission, have a look directly at your machine.

If you are not in the USA it is often less expensive to call them using Skype. If they want access to your system then they can call you back.

Posts 7906
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 13 2018 11:01 AM

The Psalms Explorer requires the LHB to be unlocked to show psalm text: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172046.aspx 

Do you own the LHB?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS