Hurricane Michael

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 9 2018 8:26 PM

Lets lift up those directly in the path of the storm, and those who (like myself) not directly in harms way face consequences of the storm as well. In addition to a couple feet of storm surge, were also experiencing our super max high tide, and winds that keep the creek from draining.

If it makes land fall in the big bend of florida as a category 4, its going to devastate that area.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 578
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 9 2018 10:46 PM

Indeed, let us do so!

Posts 2821
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 6:11 AM

Agreed.  Prayers.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 633
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 6:20 AM

Lord have mercy. Amen.

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 6:29 AM

Praying.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 999
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 9:11 AM

Yes.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 1:25 PM

by way of update RE my little spot in florida, there has been pretty extensive flooding. Twice the water has risen up under my house (several feet up off the ground), and once receded. The Lord has been good.

One more tide to worry about. Low tide is at 8, and it will be High again at 2am. After that Lord willing, we should be in the clear.

Those of you with my facebook info, I put a bunch of pictures up. May link them here when things settle down. The strongest wind we had was a brief 17mph gust. But if its pulling this amount of storm surge with it into panama city. Well... Lets just keep praying for them.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS