Mojave and Logos

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Matthew Robards | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 10 2018 11:36 AM

I updated my Mac to Mojave and Logos will no longer respond. It just gives me a spinning wheel. Is there an update coming to fix this? Is there any other fix? I can't use anything in the program.

Posts 2060
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 11:47 AM

Matthew Robards:

I updated my Mac to Mojave and Logos will no longer respond. It just gives me a spinning wheel. Is there an update coming to fix this? Is there any other fix? I can't use anything in the program.

I'm in the process of updating to Mojave. Any corroboration of this user's experience would be appreciated. As this would persuade me to abort this procedure.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2087
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 2:27 PM

This is in the Logos 5 forum. I do not think Logos 5 is supported any longer.

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 5:12 PM

I've had no problem with Mojave and Logos, but I am not running Logos 5

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 3963
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 6:37 PM

I have had no problems running Mojave either. As others have stated, I am not running L5 either. I would suggest updating your engine to the the most recent stable release.

Posts 17468
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 11:09 PM

John Fidel:
I do not think Logos 5 is supported any longer.

Versions prior to Logos 7 are no longer supported => https://www.logos.com/support/free-support

Logos wiki => https://wiki.logos.com/ shows support ended for Logos 5 as of 21 Sep 2015

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1
Mike Hefner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 28 2018 4:07 AM

I have logos 7 and just update to Mojave and now while I am in logos it will not copy and paste scriptures into word.  It was working fine prior to updating to Mojave.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS