When Are We Going to See Proclaim for iPad?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 2
Larry Castle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 7:06 PM

Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have done that on a newer MacBook but I’m interested in getting rid of the MacBook (someone else on the team needs it. The older iMac I have isn’t going to work very well as a remote terminal since it can’t run the latest Mac OS. Just this week I got a notice inside of Proclaim saying that my version of Mac OS will not be supported much longer. I guess I’ll drive it until it dies, so-to-speak. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Posts 1
Jethro | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 10:22 PM

I'm also on the same boat, we are using the a computer during service, but would like to have a way to edit the service via ipad or maybe and android to let other members of the team to modify services in advance from their own devices.

would also like to have atleast the preview mode in ipad or android, not just the timeline view

Posts 1
Greg Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2020 4:16 PM

I see that people have been commenting about the whole IPhone and or iPad abilities for well over two years now. iPhone nor iPads are new to the mobile device arena, as I’ve had them since day one of inception and released to the general public over 13 years ago. My question is why for over 2years of posts here or better yet over 13 years of iOS mobile devices isn’t proclaim fully functional from iOS devices? We bought proclaim here recently because of it’s stated abilities to operate from iOS well that was misleading as it’s not able to do much at all other than read only. 

Posts 737
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2020 12:33 PM

Hi, Greg, sorry that the iOS app didn't live up to expectations. I'll make sure to take a look at the marketing material and ensure what we are saying is true.

Currently, the iOS app can control, follow, and present your presentations (minus video support), plus, let you view the confidence monitor for your presentations. We don't have any editing capabilities at this time. We think presenting from the iOS app is great for something like a small group bible study.

As for why we don't have the app with full editing on iOS, I think up until recently iOS was a lot more about content consumption rather than creation. Recently though, Apple seems to be changing that with new features, specifically with iPad, such as the Apple Pencil, keyboard/mouse support, etc.

We do value all your feedback and it definitely does influence our development roadmap! As for now, however, I don't have any news with regard to an iOS app for editing presentations.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS