Can't copy/paste sections of Concordia

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31
Chris Galloway | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 16 2018 8:30 AM

I recently bought (and am loving!) the Concordia Commentary set.  But, today I stumbled across the fact that I can't select certain portions for copy/paste.  Most of the text can be selected.  But, if I select any section across from the icons/images on the right side it simply shows a circle with a diagonal line through indicating that action is not available.  However, if I simply go to the text above it and start my selection there, it will continue selecting areas including the disallowed areas.  The image attached shows in green (done for emphasis by me...it is not shaded in logos) the area where you can't select unless you start above it and drag through it.  But, if you start your selection with, say, "A popular but unwarranted..." you can select all of that area and paste it in your word processor of choice.

I tried to search the forum to see if this has already been addressed. But, alas, I failed to find a previous thread!  So, is this expected behavior that I was just not aware of?  

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS