Exalting Jesus Series

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 985
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 16 2018 10:38 AM

Dale E Heath:

Thanks Dale

Faithlife are working on getting the new 2 Peter and Jude volumes listed very shortly. 

Posts 6570
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 17 2018 4:55 PM

WS just released new volumes. I have them all. I will duplicate in Logos when they’re all on sale for $2.99, otherwise, I’m good with the WS Edition

👍😁👌

Posts 3195
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 17 2018 10:26 PM

DAL:

WS just released new volumes. I have them all. I will duplicate in Logos when they’re all on sale for $2.99, otherwise, I’m good with the WS Edition

👍😁👌

Me as well Big Smile

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2018 6:02 AM

DAL:

👍😁👌

They also need others on sale again, some of us missed it the first time around Sad

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 692
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2018 10:51 AM

Tom:
They also need others on sale again, some of us missed it the first time around Sad

I added the 7 I'm missing to my new Ebook wishlist, which I'll be checking frequently.

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 5:52 AM

Dale E Heath:

Tom:

I added the 7 I'm missing to my new Ebook wishlist, which I'll be checking frequently.

Good idea, glad they have the wishlist finally :) 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 166
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 7:56 AM

Thank you, Dale. Faithlife ebooks website does not list its books by savings, does it? If so, it desn't seem to work right now.

By the way, why aren't those books sold at logos website?

Posts 985
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 8:21 AM

Manuel Maria:

Thank you, Dale. Faithlife ebooks website does not list its books by savings, does it? If so, it desn't seem to work right now.

By the way, why aren't those books sold at logos website?

Manuel

You should be able to sort by savings, although the problem you'll experience is that the search function is not very good at present, so it brings up lots of false results too.

Faithlife were going to kill off the Christ Centered Preaching/Exalting Jesus series as they prefer to have commentaries in Logos, but we fought to keep the series and the ebooks platform is possibly where the publisher preferred to have the books - as the books are basically expositions, they probably don't warrant the added cost of Logos conversion and we wouldn't benefit from $2.99 pricing when volumes go on sale.  Other than buying on Kindle, Faithlife generally offers the best full price and sale prices for this series.  I'm happy to have them on the ebooks platform as at least they're within my Faithlife library.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS