Alpha 21 Teasers

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Cameron Watters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 10:55 AM

C Devin Chaulk:
I have never met anyone who has regretted their switch from PC to Mac.

Have you seen what happens to people who go publicly voice their regret? It isn't pretty...

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Cameron Watters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 11:02 AM

David Buckham:
So is the John 1:1 and follow a tongue in cheek reference to the fact that L4mac is becoming more tangible?

That's funny. The use of John 1:1 had no significance.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 3:37 PM

Here's some work in progress for A21

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 120
David Manning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 4:07 PM

Looking AWESOME !!

MacBook Pro 15" Retina 1TB Flash 2.8 Quad i7 16 GB Ram OSX 10.13.4

iMac 27"3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 - 32 GB Ram 10.13.4

Posts 521
Bob Deacon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 4:27 PM

Starting to really look like something! Can't wait!

Bob Deacon

Dell Inspiron, Windows 10 Latest Update

Surface Pro 6

MacBook Air (2017) Catalina

Ipad Air 2 (ios 8.2.1)

Motorola G6 Play (android 8.3.1)

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 5:01 PM

Haha.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 7:14 PM

Tom Philpot:

Here's some work in progress for A21

Being able to view the pens that nice. That will be nice.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 7:20 PM

Will the ability to update our layouts be back soon? We lost the ability with A20 and it has made study difficult. For some reason, the program won't also save my current layout as an option, meaning I cannot save the the changes even as a new layout. I was stopping work at noon, but had opened Logos at 8:30 in the morning and that was where the snapshot was, not the current time. I wasn't able re-save or update my layout to reflect the changes. I appreciate the work you guys are doing, and I am sure it take a lot of work! Thanks!!!!!

Blessings

Philana

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 12:36 AM

Hi Philana

If you click on the last snapshot edit pencil to get an empty title line. Then click on the edit pencil again the snapshot updates to now.

Then you can set about renaming your layout.

Hardly intuitive - but if the Bible was simple we wouldn't need logos.

Tootle pip

Mike

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 12
Danny Truitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 8:02 PM

Great!  This is one of the features that has been at the top of my wish list.  Can't wait!

Posts 22
Ethan Knudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 3:43 PM

This is looking good team! As always, I can't wait for the next alpha.

However, I certainly hope that no one will use the Strikethrough option on any of their Bibles... Surprise

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 3:58 PM

Ethan Knudson:

I certainly hope that no one will use the Strikethrough option on any of their Bibles... Surprise

Good point, that would not be a good idea! 

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 27 2010 2:34 PM

Two Questions:

1. Since Monday is Memorial Day in the U.S. will the A21 be released on Monday still or a different day?

2. Being able to see our highlighters in the pane will be great, will we be able to create our own custom highlighters in A21 or is that for a future alpha?

Thanks,

In Christ,

Philana Crouch

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 27 2010 2:42 PM

PhilanaCrouch:
1. Since Monday is Memorial Day in the U.S. will the A21 be released on Monday still or a different day?

We will most likely put it out on Tuesday. I know I won't be in the office to release it…

PhilanaCrouch:
2. Being able to see our highlighters in the pane will be great, will we be able to create our own custom highlighters in A21 or is that for a future alpha?

I'm going to guess future Alpha, unless Roy is really, really fast (he just started on that area this afternoon).

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 687
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 27 2010 2:45 PM

Mac Version is looking nice....! I wonder if they could give us the much nicer GUI with the File-Edit-Go-Tools, etc. toolbar in the PC Version....

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 27 2010 3:08 PM

David Mitchell:

PhilanaCrouch:

We will most likely put it out on Tuesday. I know I won't be in the office to release it…

PhilanaCrouch:

I'm going to guess future Alpha, unless Roy is really, really fast (he just started on that area this afternoon).

Thanks, just wanted to have an idea, for when to download the Alpha (because it has to index). Thanks also for the info on the highlighters, it will be nice when they come in.

Posts 1
Mark Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 5:21 AM

Are you "The Doc"

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS