Notes Issue: Cannot Edit Previously Written Note

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 575
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:04 PM

James, this should be resolved in an upcoming service release (SR-1) that we hope to ship next week. Please let us know if you still see this bug after we release SR-1.

Posts 91
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:10 PM

Thanks, Alan, BTW, how do we know or find when different releases are made? We used to see this along with Resource Updates at the top of the Home Page in L7.

Posts 575
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:14 PM

James H. Schafer:

Thanks, Alan, BTW, how do we know or find when different releases are made? We used to see this along with Resource Updates at the top of the Home Page in L7.

You should still see a prompt that an update is available and it will indicate you should restart the application. The thing that I believe is missing is a link to the release notes. I will pass on your feedback regarding lack of release notes, but for now you can find them here: https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8_Release_Notes 

Posts 2
mark preston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2018 5:14 AM

Just upgraded to Logos 8 and I am experiencing the same issue. Very frustrating to "upgrade" and find that it is more of a downgrade. When will this be resolved?

Posts 13016
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2018 5:19 AM

mark preston:

Just upgraded to Logos 8 and I am experiencing the same issue. Very frustrating to "upgrade" and find that it is more of a downgrade. When will this be resolved?

The post a couple above yours says "next week".

Posts 2
mark preston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2018 11:52 AM

Actually it only says "we hope to ship next week" perhaps I'm just too jaded with worldly flim flam 

Posts 43
DanC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 4:37 PM

I am having the same problem. I cannot edit notes or new notes I have created by right-clicking text and adding to notes. I can add information in the add tags section. 

Jim Erwin:

I can add an anchor and tags, But I cannot edit the text in any way. I can click on any of the icons, but it will not let me edit the text I have already written. 

In the past, I could title the note, and then add text. However, I can't find a way to "title" the note, and I can't edit it at all. 

Posts 2277
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 2:29 PM

Jim Erwin:

Since upgrading to Logos 8, I am unable to edit any of my previously written notes. I really need to know if this is a bug or if something has changed. Can previously written notes be edited? 

I tested this on my Mac and on the Web App. Both do not work. Please advise. 

Jim

This has been fixed in 8.0 SR-1.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS