Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 99
Greg B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 5:57 AM

1067.BCP_Lectionary_1945_1.xls

Ok.  I think this is it.  Let me know if there is anything else I can do to it.  I put a couple of notes at the bottom of the spreadsheet for items I was confused about.  Like how to title the before Lent and before Advent lessons that are part of the season before but are dated according to the season that follows.  Same thing with Pentecost which is technically the last day of Eastertide - I still left the weekdays that followed as Eastertide so that they would be dated correctly.

I hope this is helpful.

Greg

Posts 27039
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 7:35 PM

Gregory Bednarchik:
Ok.  I think this is it.

Fantastic. I'll check it out and forward it to Logos.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9
Chris Linebarger | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:16 PM

YES!

Posts 13
Agnes Brady | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:34 AM

Can anyone tell me the status on the RCL Daily Lectionary? If there is a way I can help get this out, I'd like to do so. Also, I know that we Presbyterians sometimes have "alternate" readings (we don't include apocrapha for instance), so I'd be willing to work on data entry for our particular "flavor" but would need some guidance in what the Excel sheet needs to look like.

Agnes Brady

Posts 3666
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:22 PM

Check out this thread:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/27959.aspx

and this product:

http://www.logos.com/product/8648/book-of-common-prayer-1979-daily-office-lectionary

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 13
Agnes Brady | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:51 PM

I am part of a Presbyterian clergy group that uses the Daily Lectionary that is found in our Book of Common Woship. It is based on the Revised Common Lectionary. I know much of the Lectionary you refered to overlaps, but would like to have a way of not having to check that the readings are the same. That's one reason I said I'd be willing to work on data entry, so I could have the "Presbyterian flavor" if possible.

Agnes Brady

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS