Faithlife Ebooks App (IOS) crashes on second opening

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:53 AM

Upon installing Faithlife Ebooks app, it opens normally, however, when closing and opening again, it just opens to the in-memory area (I'm sure that is not the correct terminology) and cannot be displayed (opened).

To save some time on the pre-diagnostic steps, I have removed and reinstalled the app with the same result.

BTW: The Bible app works just fine. This issue is just with the Ebooks app on my iPad (Android works fine).

iPad 6th Generation 128G

IOS 12.1

Posts 139
LogosEmployee
Todd Diehl (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:59 AM

Good morning Erwin, thanks for the report, and sorry for the crashes. There is a known issue with the non-Logos apps (including the eBooks app). We currently have a fix and have an expedited review opened with Apple, so we hope to have an update shipping soon that should fix the issue.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:30 AM

Todd Diehl (Faithlife):

Good morning Erwin, thanks for the report, and sorry for the crashes. There is a known issue with the non-Logos apps (including the eBooks app). We currently have a fix and have an expedited review opened with Apple, so we hope to have an update shipping soon that should fix the issue.

Thanks, Todd; Looking forward to the fix.

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:56 AM

Todd Diehl (Faithlife):

What do you mean by non-logos apps? My logos app keeps crashing on my iPad

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:02 AM

Non-logos apps- faithlife Ebooks, Verbum, Faithlife Study Bible, Noet

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS