HOW do you create a new notebook?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5
Lowell McDonald | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 10:03 AM

I have had the same problem... so many times.  It requires me to go back through the help log and find the answer to the question.  It seems that the process is very user unfriendly.  Is there a way that we could just have it listed under the Docs tab?

Posts 4
Hans Stout | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:03 PM

Totally agree. Had this problem today and it was really frustrating for me to find - before and after I read the tutorial above. On top of that when I'd try to create a new note in a new notebook, I couldn't see the new note pop up on the sidebar, because it was being prevented from coming up by search filters that were still active.

They need to make the Create New Notebook link waaaaay easier to find, not bury it under 3 layers of buttons in a small + icon.

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 5:20 PM

Jesse Adams:
The confusing part is that "note document" doesn't mean the same thing as "notebook", but in the program, they're apparently the same thing. So when I'm looking to add a new notebook, I kept looking for the word "notebook"! 

I think you are referring to the Docs menu, where "Notebook" is listed as a document Type, but you can't create one in the New drop-down?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1
Sonlover | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 25 2019 3:56 PM

It took me a couple minutes to find too! Perhaps there's a way we could take a page from MS OneNote notebook set up. 
Logos is SO feature rich that it's going to take a bit of time to become an advanced user.
Remember the old days of Libronix? Wasn't as fancy, but it was a powerful tool.
I'm hoping to again make Logos a more efficient way to accomplish Bible study and anything else related to Theology.
I sure love this product!

Thank you for the helps.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS