Highlighting in Multiple Resources Display

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 31 2018 5:22 AM

It seems that I can no longer highlight the secondary resources while I'm in Multiple Resources Display which was standard for me in L7 as I read through various versions of the Bible in my daily devotions. Am I missing something?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3284
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 5:41 AM

Hey Bruce, I see this too. It appears that you can add a note in the other resources but not highlights...

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 3284
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:26 AM

Bruce I just noticed something interesting. I looked in my Notes Tool and the highlights I did in my secondary resource actually did take, they just aren't showing up while the multiple resources are showing.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 85
Br. Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:48 AM

Yes, the highlights do not show up in multiple resources display, but they do show up if you open the secondary resource in its own tab.

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 7:02 AM

David Taylor Jr:

Bruce I just noticed something interesting. I looked in my Notes Tool and the highlights I did in my secondary resource actually did take, they just aren't showing up while the multiple resources are showing.

Thanks for pointing this out. What is especially good is that I can still highlight a secondary resource even though it doesn't show up there. That is the most important thing to me as I read.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2018 12:21 PM

Thanks Jack. I've been traveling for the past couple of days and didn't see this.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS