"Catching up" on a reading plan on Logos 8

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 12
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:38 AM

I cannot figure out how to "catch up" on a reading plan under Logos 8. Under 7, the functionality was on the sidebar for each reading plan. I use this functionality for a calendar devotional that needs tweaking stay on the proper date.

Posts 582
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:04 PM

Stephen, welcome to the forums!

The reading plan cards on the new home page have a button to catch up:

Posts 12
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:14 PM

Thank you Alan. I am quickly learning that the homepage needs to be refreshed before changes are reflected on the cards. One other question if I may; is there a way to control which layout is opened when you click on a reading plan card? I am used to having it stay on my current layout, but the new default seems to be a new layout. Thank you!

Posts 582
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:19 PM

We have received a lot of feedback on this change. At the moment, it launches the "Bible Reading Plan" home page layout. While you currently can't change that behavior, you can customize that layout.

Posts 12
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:59 PM

I figured out for the "Bible Reading Plan," but can you do the same thing for other reading plans that are user created? I have not been able to figure out the name of the layout for reading plans. I use reading plans extensively:

Posts 582
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:06 PM

Stephen, unfortunately there is no override for that at this time.

We are discussing changes to the reading plan home page card but I don't have specifics for you right now. We will work to create a fix for these issues as soon as possible.

Posts 12
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:11 PM

Alan, thank you for the quick response. Logos is a fantastic product and I'm sure that I can find workarounds for some of these minor issues.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS