Great service from Logos support team!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 316
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 31 2018 12:11 PM

Despite having a hectic time at the launch of Logos 8 the support team did an incredible job to answer my email questions within 24 hours plus the back and forth exchange of information. In the past an email wasn't the best way to contact Logos/Faithlife. But now, it was fast and accurate. Appreciated. Thanks to the kind people of the support team. 

Luuk

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 12:30 PM

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

It seemed like the entire company became customer service personnel for a couple days!

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 12:44 PM

+1

The whole team did a great job developing and delivering. 

Posts 2062
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 5:52 PM

Interaction, responsiveness, real quality service have been really good.  I keep being surprised at how "right" the entire staff is doing.  I really feel like Faithlife sincerely cares about every one of their customers. What an amazing company! 

Posts 3022
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 7:04 PM

Best Logos Launch EVER.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 4603
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 7:20 PM

David Taylor Jr:

Best Logos Launch EVER.

Agreed...at least the best I can recall.

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 7:32 PM

Richard Wardman:

+1

The whole team did a great job developing and delivering. 

They even responded to Emails within an hour on an item I need to return  Big Smile  Great Job! 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 7:53 PM

Fredc:

David Taylor Jr:

Best Logos Launch EVER.

Agreed...at least the best I can recall.

I agree!

5 was the most painful one that I remember. I wasn't using the forums for the 4 launch, and didn't really follow the email/newsgroup thing that preceded it (though I did have a lot of content in my email client for it).

3 (sorry Libby lovers) was my least favorite. But I loved 2.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 3084
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 9:03 PM

agreed.

mm.

mm.

Posts 26536
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 10:13 PM

abondservant:
I wasn't using the forums for the 4 launch

It was horrible ... it was also the transition from boards to the forums ... I dragged my feet Huh?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 3:20 AM

I just realised this morning that I've been screaming from the rooftops about how good Logos 8 is on Facebook and when speaking to friends, but I mainly come to the forums when I have a grumble or I'm unsure of something - it basically means that the only stuff that's visible to Faithlife is my grumbling confusion, which seems a bit mean.

I'm not necessarily worried about the tone/validity of any of my more critical posts, but I feel a bit guilty that you're far more likely to hear that side.

Truly though, I'm really happy with Logos 8, I love that the only *real* question I asked was answered within minutes, and I really appreciate all the work that's gone into making this such a smooth/easy launch for us.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS