This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 129
ton verdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 5:44 AM

Same here.

Books disappear - don't have a clue.

Will this be fixed soon?

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:19 AM

I had 2300 books set to read offline, and I cannot tell you how many hours I spent marking them. HOWEVER, when I changed my Logos password they disappeared.

My advice, do not chnage your Logos password.

Posts 23
KarenCoker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 16 2010 5:43 PM

Funny, I called Tech Support today and the guy I spoke with said he had never heard of the problem, but just delete and reinstall the APP and all should be well, but alas it didn't work.  Some missing "airplanes" and many messages that offline resources are not available.

Has anyone come up with an easy way to mark up the resources you want and not to download and go through ever book in the library.   I tried making an offline tag and put that in the library search with no luck.  Ideas?? I also thought about maybe collections but that didn't work either?

Blessings and patience to us all, Karen

Posts 2
Gerald Tsai | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 8:52 PM

After downloading the Logos update today from iTunes onto my iPhone, all my Library books disappeared, except books that also show up in the "Read" page (all tagged with the red plane). "Recent Books" remained the same as before the update. 

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2010 12:56 PM

KarenCoker:
ust delete and reinstall the APP and all should be well, but alas it didn't work.

In my conversations with Tech support over the app, they have told me that is the only troubleshooting tool that they have. So it  is applied to every issue.

Posts 405
Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 18 2010 7:16 PM

KarenCoker:

Has anyone come up with an easy way to mark up the resources you want and not to download and go through ever book in the library.   I tried making an offline tag and put that in the library search with no luck.  Ideas?? I also thought about maybe collections but that didn't work either?

This is not a perfect solution but you can assign a "rating" to the books you want to put on the iPhone.  I don't use ratings on my desktop application at all so I have all five of them at my disposal for grouping resources in my iPhone.  So in my case, I use rating:1 for preferred bibles, rating:2 for preferred lexicons and grammars, rating:3 for currently read books, rating 4 and 5 for other books that I want on my device in order of preference.

Cheers, Amy

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS