2% Back

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 45 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 32
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:51 PM

My 2% = $5

Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick!

Posts 6417
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:59 PM

Bruce Dunning:

DAL:

My 2% is here 👍😁👌

DAL

I think there might be a lot of happiness about this. Smile

Now the question remain how to use it.

I’m thinking Verbum Silver or Logos Academic Professional.  Another alternative is to wait for March Madness 2019 which is just around the corner. I have til May to think about it 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 8952
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:52 PM

DAL:
Another alternative is to wait for March Madness 2019

I think that might be a great strategy.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 790
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 6:06 PM

I'd like to spend it on a pre-pub, but I don't think that works here, does it?

Posts 44
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 6:09 PM

They must do some rounding somewhere, mine was exactly $200, which seems unlikely it would end up on that round of a number.

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 6:37 PM

Humm... I haven't gotten mine as yet. I'll have to call them tomorrow if I have not gotten any notice by then.

Posts 64
JFritschJr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 7:21 PM

Good evening. Have all of these emails gone out?

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 8:46 PM

Josh:

mine was exactly $200

You spent $10k? What a baller.

Posts 1423
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 9:59 PM

I've got mine this morning, but the code did not work.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 26543
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:59 PM

Got mine. Spent mine.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 1:11 PM

Haven’t received mine yet.  Should I be concerned?  

Posts 2922
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 1:14 PM

Gary Osborne:

I haven't got mine yet either. I figure it'll take a bit. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 1:21 PM

Jacob Hantla:

Gary Osborne:

I haven't got mine yet either. I figure it'll take a bit. 

Okay.  I won’t panic just yet then.  But will put a call in if I don’t receive it by tomorrow afternoon.

Posts 282
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:40 PM

Logos is pretty generous with their giving away of credits (e.g. birthday, this 2%, but there are a few other occasions as well where they will give you a coupon). For sure with respect to the birthday gift I don't think that we can say that we own the right to get this birthday gift, as it is a nice voluntary gesture by Logos, and they have the right to stop offering this service without us complaining. Of course, I am not saying that this would be good customer care, but sometimes it feels like people talk as if they have rights to this gift. 

Similarly, with the 2% discount. If I remember correctly they added this gift later to an existing subscription, making the subscription even better. Logos was not obliged to do so, but they did. And they said that the credit would arrive in February.

So, how is it that people start wondering about having not received their 2%, when it is still February? Is it worth bothering the customer service of Logos with a senseless inquiry like 'where is my 2%'? I would suggest, just to patiently wait till the month February is over, and if by the 1st of March you still haven't received your 2%, go ahead and contact the customer service. But they haven't promised to send the 2% on any particular date in February, just February.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:54 PM

Michel Pauw:
So, how is it that people start wondering about having not received their 2%, when it is still February? Is it worth bothering the customer service of Logos with a senseless inquiry like 'where is my 2%'?

I wasn't on the email list when I should have been, per my conversation with Customer Service yesterday. So, had I not called them, I would have never received the email. It was worth the call given how much I spent last year. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 5:35 PM

Michel Pauw:

So, how is it that people start wondering about having not received their 2%, when it is still February? Is it worth bothering the customer service of Logos with a senseless inquiry like 'where is my 2%'? 

My comment was not coming from a place of either entitlement or impatience, and I frankly don't care for the lecture implying otherwise.  My only concern was potentially not having done something on my end to be on the list.  Or possibly having the email get "junked" or thrown away as SPAM.  Since I've been having problems this past week with that very issue in my email, I thought it possible.  

Not being God and knowing everyone's motivation for asking so-called "senseless inquiries" can lead to bad misjudgments.  Just sayin'...

Posts 795
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:08 PM

Michel Pauw:

Logos is pretty generous with their giving away of credits (e.g. birthday, this 2%, but there are a few other occasions as well where they will give you a coupon). 

Is the 2% back a "gift" or a benefit of a Connect subscription? I think it is the latter.

Posts 282
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:08 PM

Gary Osborne:

the lecture implying otherwise (...) Not being God and knowing everyone's motivation for asking so-called "senseless inquiries" can lead to bad misjudgments.  Just sayin'...

Hi Gary,

It was not my intention to target anybody in particular. It came from a gut feeling that I have also experienced in other contexts. And I do already see that there can still be some good reasons to inquire with CS. But there is still this category of 'senseless / impatient inquiries', whether that applies to you or not. And with that respect I simply pleaded for patience. If it doesn't apply to you, you are most welcome to ignore it. :)

Posts 208
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:09 PM

I got mine and it was quite a bit so spent it on my wishlist for several items.

Posts 282
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:18 PM

It is indeed currently a benefit of the Connect subscription, but I think that hasn't been the case from the beginning. They have been adding this benefit to the subscription at no cost, so I see that as a gift.

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS