2% Back

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 7:52 PM

Michel Pauw:

Gary Osborne:

the lecture implying otherwise (...) Not being God and knowing everyone's motivation for asking so-called "senseless inquiries" can lead to bad misjudgments.  Just sayin'...

Hi Gary,

It was not my intention to target anybody in particular.

Michael,

Since only a few people posted about not receiving an email yet, your target was small and difficult not to pinpoint.  But since I know my motives are righteous I’ll move on.  Take care.

Posts 282
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 10:02 PM

No worries, Gary, I may have been too quick in my feelings. I hope you'll get a good 2%! ;)

Posts 247
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2019 7:43 AM

It is a good thing I called because, inexplicably, I too didn't have my email preferences set up properly to receive that particular mailing.  All's good now though.  Got it and will think about how to spend it. 

Thanks Faithlife/Logos!

Posts 1422
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:22 AM

Veli Voipio:
the code did not work

This was fixed last night after some Logos chat. The helpdesk did a good job.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2019 2:15 PM

I had to call CS to get my code.  Havent tried it yet, but I have a code at least..  Emails for me work about 5% of the time on things like this. I never get them.

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 3:04 AM

I went for a Verbum Silver Upgrade.  I had returned it previously to accommodate my budget, but I decided to get it now at almost 1/2 off and continue learning how to perform searches with the Advanced Search course included in it.  This was the best way to spend my 2% rewar 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS