How do I unhide my hidden resources again?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:13 PM

mm.

mm.

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:31 PM

Go to your hidden resources and click the X to the right of each resource as you hover over them.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:49 PM

No I get that. But I have over 700 hidden resources. How do I unhide them all at one time with my key functions?

mm.

Posts 26515
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:56 PM

In your imagination??? Seriously, I think there was a post yesterday on how to do it 100 resources at a time. I'll try to Google it but you may be faster.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 947
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:56 PM

There is no “unhide all” functionality.  Unfortunately, it must be done one resource at a time.  I learned that the hard way a few years ago when it took me about a month, working every day, to unhide approximately 5,000 resources.  No fun.  Won’t do that again.

EDIT:  Or MJ can help with improved functionality that I was not aware at the time.

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:57 PM

Yikes Tongue Tied I'm not aware of any way to unhide multiple resources.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:03 PM

Your awesome if u could find that. I did do the Mr. Google thang, but to no availage. 

MJ. Smith:

In your imagination??? Seriously, I think there was a post yesterday on how to do it 100 resources at a time. I'll try to Google it but you may be faster.

mm.

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:07 PM

Well I'm hoping that FL has resolved that issue about one hidden resource at a time.

Deacon Steve:

There is no “unhide all” functionality.  Unfortunately, it must be done one resource at a time.  I learned that the hard way a few years ago when it took me about a month, working every day, to unhide approximately 5,000 resources.  No fun.  Won’t do that again.

EDIT:  Or MJ can help with improved functionality that I was not aware at the time.

mm.

Posts 3073
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:11 PM

step number 8 is a good one! I'll be here until the cows come. By that time I'll have to go out and do my deliveries in a very quiet city...

mm.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS