Question About Work Flows

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:25 PM

I love the workflows, but at the end of our study: Is there a right click button option that says turn my observations into a preachable outline? Somehow,  I feel something is missing. The same goes especially for the “Expository Sermon Workflow.”  What do we do when we’re done with our observations? 

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:46 PM

Also what does unsupported anchor mean and a bunch of mini notes on the biblical person workflow?

Posts 752
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 3:12 PM

DAL:

I love the workflows, but at the end of our study: Is there a right click button option that says turn my observations into a preachable outline? Somehow,  I feel something is missing. The same goes especially for the “Expository Sermon Workflow.”  What do we do when we’re done with our observations? 

Thanks!

DAL

We don't yet have tight integration between Workflows and the notes they generate, and the Sermon Editor. You can export the notes in a notebook by selecting them all (e.g., click one, then hold down Command and click the last one), then using the panel menu to Print/Export to Word or other formats.

I'm optimistic that we'll be able to provide better integration over time, especially with Sermon Editor.

Posts 752
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 3:13 PM

DAL:

Also what does unsupported anchor mean and a bunch of mini notes on the biblical person workflow?

<snip />

I'm not sure: can you provide more details about how these notes were created?

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 4:16 PM

Sean Boisen:

DAL:

<snip />

I'm not sure: can you provide more details about how these notes were created?

I’m trying to follow the steps for the biblical person work flow.  That’s all I’m doing pretty much.  The mini notes that you see in the screenshot I provided appeared on my mobile application and I was just wondering why they were so many of them along with the “unsupported anchor” heading attached to them.

DAL

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 5:08 AM

DAL:

DAL:  Totally unrelated but helpful to me...is English your second language?

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:08 AM

Cynthia in Florida:

DAL:  Totally unrelated but helpful to me...is English your second language?

Sí mi querida y amada hermana Cynthia en Florida. Yo también vivo en Florida 👍😁👌

You can copy and paste to have google translate 😁 but yes English is my second helpful language.

Besos y abrazos 👍 En Cristo,

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS