This is very helpful! Thanks Graham!

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 21871
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 10:05 AM

J. Erik:
However, this seems to create a link to the Notes tool itself, and not the specific note. Dragging notes and notebooks over does not seem to work. Or am I missing something?

It does create a link to an instance of the Notes tool - by which I mean that if you click on it in the Favorites folder it will open the Notes Tool to the note / notebook that was open when you saved it.

Does that help / make sense?

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 12:54 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Cynthia in Florida:
Are you just watching or following along?  When I’m watching the videos, I do everything they do so I can get a feel for it working for me.  If you’re doing that at double speed, I’m thinking you don’t need the videos! 😂 

Generally I just watch unless I'm unsure what is being said. Then I put it on pause and give it a try.

That makes sense.  I was rather amazed at the thought of you doing all that double speed.

What I find is that if we are not given a second or two to click on what they tell us to click then I'm looking at my screen with my Logos on it and the speaker moves on to something else before I even open what they ask me to open, and so that's why I have to keep pausing, rewinding, and go back.  I know the videos were meant to be "bites" but that's a bit frustrating for me.  I moved along very well in the videos that Graham spoke but the other one just moved way to fast for me.

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 102
J. Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 2:24 PM

Hmm... yes, because now when I retry it - it works SurpriseSmile

I must have done something weird, because when I made the post it seemed that it just opened a random note. Now, it opens the correct note :)

Super! (Or as Norwegians tend to say: giant-good Stick out tongue )

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS