Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 41
Dan Starcevich | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 16 2018 2:43 PM

I just tried to grab AR271 using my second free course code.  However at checkout I was told the code was not valid.  Is this course not available via FLC?  I am also taking the course on Romans using my first free course code.  Do I have to finish that one before I can start another?

Thanks!

Dan

Posts 30
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 16 2018 3:46 PM

Dan, I can respond to part of this question, sorry I can't completely solve the issue your facing here:

(1) AR271 is definitely included and should be accessible through your Connect subscription. (2) There is no requirement to "complete" a course before being able to redeem your next course.

I have forwarded your question to someone here who works directly with the Connect service, so you should get a response in the next few business days.

Posts 41
Dan Starcevich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 16 2018 5:33 PM

Thanks Ben!

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:24 PM

Dan Starcevich:

I just tried to grab AR271 using my second free course code.  However at checkout I was told the code was not valid.  Is this course not available via FLC?  I am also taking the course on Romans using my first free course code.  Do I have to finish that one before I can start another?

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, so sorry for the confusion. It appears you already used your code FREECOURSE2 on 9/22 on a Mobile Ed course. If you're looking for more Mobile Ed courses per year, Faithlife Connect Standard does include 4 courses per year.

Posts 3068
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:33 PM

Erin:

Dan Starcevich:

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, so sorry for the confusion. It appears you already used your code FREECOURSE2 on 9/22 on a Mobile Ed course. If you're looking for more Mobile Ed courses per year, Faithlife Connect Standard does include 4 courses per year.

Erin

My essentials just renewed in October- my last video was June of 2018- is there a reason that 2 new videos do not roll over when you renew?

Posts 10377
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 8:54 AM

Dan Starcevich:
I just tried to grab AR271 using my second free course code.

It seems that 2 free courses per year rascally means 1 every six months—at least, that was my experience when I tried to access a second free course

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS