CRASH on first run MacOS Mojave

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7

The first time I've run the software it says 'preparing your library' then crashes a few seconds later with a 'Logos quit unexpectedly' message. I've run the MacFontTest and no problems.

Posts 7
N J Oliver Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 16 2018 3:01 PM

It looks like the post/attachment got through even though it sent me an error message when I posted it :/ I can't delete the duplicates

Posts 7895
LogosEmployee

There's an error in the permissions in your home folder. You may be able to fix it by opening a terminal and running the following commands. If it still crashes, please post updated log files and we can troubleshoot further.

chmod 755 ~/.mono/registry/CurrentUser
chmod 755 ~/.mono/registry/CurrentUser/software
chmod 755 ~/.mono/registry/CurrentUser/software/Logos4

Posts 7
N J Oliver Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 16 2018 5:47 PM

chmod: /Users/<username>/.mono/registry/CurrentUser/software/Logos4: No such file or directory

Still crashes. Is there a problem with the install?0652.LogosLogs.njolivercampbell.20181116-154651.zip

Posts 7895
LogosEmployee

You could try deleting ~/.mono and letting Logos recreate it, but that could potentially break any other Mono-based applications installed on your system.

The other alternative is calling our Tech Support department and having them work through the permissions problems with you.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS