BF Verbum Coupon Where Are You?

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 39 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2288
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:38 PM

I've not been able to get it to work on anything but the Verbum BF products. However, the code also works on the Logos site (with the same products).

For the non Catholics, there are several items in the sale that might be interesting for non Catholics too.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:38 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):

The coupon is only valid for Verbum Black Friday items, but you can use it on Logos.com for those items.

Or Cyber Monday, as you said above.  Can you confirm DAL's assertion that one must spend USD100??

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:39 PM

DAL:
Shucks! There’s a caveat — you have to spend $100 or more. Oh man, and here I was trying to get my Spanish Verbum Academico upgrade, but it didn’t work because it’s under a hundred. 😢

Hi DAL,

The coupon we sent to customers who filled out the survey will work on any order containing a Verbum Black Friday product, regardless of the order total.

If you spend at least $100 on the Verbum sale, you will receive a coupon in December that you can use for any library or feature upgrade, including Academico.

Hope that helps!

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:40 PM

scooter:

The coupon is only valid for Verbum Black Friday items, but you can use it on Logos.com for those items.

Or Cyber Monday, as you said above.  Can you confirm DAL's assertion that one must spend USD100??

There is no minimum order amount. If you received the survey coupon, it will work on any order containing a Verbum Black Friday product.

Posts 9966
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:41 PM

scooter:
Can you confirm DAL's assertion that one must spend USD100??

I can confirm that you don't. I went to https://verbum.com/black-friday  and bought a product discounted to $40 with additional $10 coupon code rebate for $30. Maybe DAL misunderstood a message on that page that says you get another $10 coupon for every $100 you spend. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:42 PM

Thanks, Donald, for your help here.

Posts 152
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:42 PM

So the $100 can be obtained only buying the items at sale... right? I was planning to buy Academico now, as DAL, and hoping to receive 2x$10.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:43 PM

DAL:
Shucks! There’s a caveat — you have to spend $100 or more. Oh man, and here I was trying to get my Spanish Verbum Academico upgrade, but it didn’t work because it’s under a hundred. 😢

Hi DAL,

The coupon we sent to customers who filled out the survey will work on any order containing a Verbum Black Friday product, regardless of the order total.

If you spend at least $100 on the Verbum sale, you will receive a coupon in December that you can use for any library or feature upgrade, including Academico.

Hope that helps!

Phew! Yes, it helps 👍😁👌

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 2:04 PM

Manuel Maria:

So the $100 can be obtained only buying the items at sale... right? I was planning to buy Academico now, as DAL, and hoping to receive 2x$10.

For every $100 you spend on the Verbum Black Friday sale products, you get $10 towards an upgrade. The maximum coupon size you can get in this manner is $100.

The upgrade coupon will be sent in December.

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 5:46 PM

Where is the survey and this upgrade coupon? I haven't received any :(

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 6:05 PM

mike:
Where is the survey and this upgrade coupon? I haven't received any :(

The survey happened some time ago.

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 7:53 PM

Was that targeted? I usually do them if I get them.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 5:30 AM

One last question Donald:

If I spend $300 worth of resources at Logos.com and add one resource from the Black Friday sale from Verbum —  does that count towards the $10 back for every $100 spent?

Thanks!

DAL 

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 5:44 AM

NB.Mick:

scooter:
Can you confirm DAL's assertion that one must spend USD100??

I can confirm that you don't. I went to https://verbum.com/black-friday  and bought a product discounted to $40 with additional $10 coupon code rebate for $30. Maybe DAL misunderstood a message on that page that says you get another $10 coupon for every $100 you spend. 

I stand corrected! I did misunderstand the message. 👍😁👌

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:14 AM

DAL:

If I spend $300 worth of resources at Logos.com and add one resource from the Black Friday sale from Verbum —  does that count towards the $10 back for every $100 spent?

Thanks!

DAL 

Only Verbum Black Friday (and Cyber Monday, once that begins) products count towards this promotion.

Posts 939
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:33 AM

I have not received the BF coupon code.  ???

Posts 165
Nick Highland | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:36 AM

I have not, either.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 3:53 PM

DAL:

Thanks!

DAL 

Only Verbum Black Friday (and Cyber Monday, once that begins) products count towards this promotion.

Thanks for the response! 👍😁👌 Coupon is gone, Aristotle took it!

DAL

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 8:39 AM

Deacon Steve and Nick,

Did you complete the Verbum user survey before October 26th? If so, you should have received an email on the 19th containing the coupon code.

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 4:13 AM

Do we know yet what Cyber Monday deals there are? That would help determine should I go ahead and use the coupon for Aristotle, or if there is something else that is coming, that I would prefer to get.

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS