Gift Card?

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
Eddie Parrish | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:28 PM

Does Faithlife/Logos offer gift cards (or an equivalent) for purchase? 

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:33 PM

I don't believe this is currently an option although I think you could call customer service and pay for credit to be added to someone's account.

Gift cards have been requested in the past. You can vote for this here - https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/11264541-provide-a-way-on-line-to-buy-gift-credits-or-gift

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1970
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:36 PM

Yes, you can purchase Logos Credit as a gift for someone. I think, however, you need to do this on the phone...(I've never seen it on the website).

Posts 6
Eddie Parrish | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:51 PM

OK, thanks!

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:12 PM

Eddie Parrish:

Does Faithlife/Logos offer gift cards (or an equivalent) for purchase? 

It is something many having been asking to have for many, many years...

Most of us overseas folk do not like ringing the US, and family and friends are not about to do that to get us gifts. It is a great mystery why this feature that exists in many (?most?) businesses is so hard for FL Sad

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 1937
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:23 PM

It ought to be easy to implement.  I would welcome it. 

Posts 27551
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:36 PM

Mark:
It ought to be easy to implement.

It is either not easy OR has some hidden negatives unbeknownst to us mere users. At various points FL told us it was coming "soon." That has been a very long time. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1937
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 4:30 AM

JT (alabama24):

Mark:
It ought to be easy to implement.

It is either not easy OR has some hidden negatives unbeknownst to us mere users. At various points FL told us it was coming "soon." That has been a very long time. 

Or simply not a priority Or simply not considered necessary Or considered not financially worthwhile.  But as for easy to implement, it ought to be.  A gift card does not need to be plastic.  There are many ways to implement the idea.  But I agree there are things unbeknownst to us mere users.  That is why I used the word, "ought".

If there were a gift card option, it certainly would make a good gift and it certainly can bring a new customer to FL.  ( Of course we could also say, "OR if could make a lousy gift OR have some hidden negatives to the receiver unbeknownst to the giver...: Stick out tongue

Posts 43
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 3:51 AM

I've voted for this. Halfway around the world, calling is inconvenient. Unfortunately my money will have to go somewhere else this time.

Bruce Dunning:

I don't believe this is currently an option although I think you could call customer service and pay for credit to be added to someone's account.

Gift cards have been requested in the past. You can vote for this here - https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/11264541-provide-a-way-on-line-to-buy-gift-credits-or-gift

Posts 274
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 1:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

I am sorry, obviously our communication has been less than clear.

We do have Logos gift certificates available for purchase.  This option has been available for years, but for various reasons, we do not have this option displayed on our web site.

To order a gift certificate, you can either place an order over the phone, or email sales@faithlife.com

To order by email, we just need to know how much it is for, who it is for, and who it is from.  The credit card information needs to already be on file in your account, since payment information cannot be safely sent by email.

Posts 1970
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 10:52 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Joe!

Posts 43
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 11:11 PM

Thanks Joel for the info. It could be improved, in the sense that I may not know the recipient's account details, and I'd like the gift to be more of a surprise - without having, say, to ask, "What's your Logos account e-mail address?"

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 12:24 AM

Joel, this is no way as convenient as the Gift Card process that many (?most?) online businesses have been offering for over 10 years :( Thus family will buy me Google Play or similar... And both FL and I miss out :(

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS