Question about Homepage Explore customisation

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21156
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 21 2018 4:55 AM

Logos 8.1 beta 3 provides the ability to customise the Explore section of the homepage with one of the options being "feature suggestions". When experimenting with this I found that one of the things it toggles is whether Workflows will be shown in this section of the homepage.

I don't think its clear from the description what this will actually affect. Is it possible to clarify that in some way?

Thanks, Graham 

Posts 2851
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 5:12 AM

That's a good point. I think I knew what it meant when I saw it but I can definitely see how this could potentially be confusing. Not sure what would be put to make it more clear but also be more concise...

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 24028
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 12:41 PM

Graham Criddle:
"feature suggestions". When experimenting with this I found that one of the things it toggles is whether Workflows will be shown in this section of the homepage.

I don't mind that,but it also includes Explore suggestions

"My Logos Messages" includes Learn More / Learn How suggestions that are more akin to Explore suggestions.

So I'd like to see a new option that includes Learn More / Learn How and Explore suggestions. "Feature Suggestions" could then be renamed "Study Suggestions".

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS