Logos Mobile Ed - Transcripts/Putline, etc.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Rob Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 23 2018 7:23 AM

At least 3 times I've read that one can read/review Mobile Ed Transcripts.  Such transcripts would be very beneficial.

But I can't find any Mobile Ed transcript[s anywhere.  My Church has an annual subscription to Logos Mobile Ed & Faithlife TV.

Please let me know where I can find any such transcripts.

Thanks! 

Posts 1835
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 7:33 AM

I think if your church has just a subscription to Mobile Ed that means you have just access to the videos, but not the transcripts. 

The transcripts are available for those who purchase the course.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:04 AM

As a n example of what Kenneth said, only the bottom resource comes with transcripts:

1. Mobile Ed: ED101 Introducing Discipleship (audio)

This is the audio only version of Mobile Ed: ED101 Introducing Discipleship. To purchase the full course, [[product product-id="45311" caption="click here"]]. Overview Dr. Greg Ogden examines what it means to be a disciple and how disciple-making can occur in the church context. In … more

$79.99
  2. Mobile Ed: ED101 Introducing Discipleship (8 hour course) by Greg Ogden

Mobile Ed: ED101 Introducing Discipleship (8 hour course)

…Predictable Pattern for Transformation Product Details Title: ED101 Introducing Discipleship Instructor: Greg Ogden Publisher: Lexham Press Publication Date: 2014 Product Type: Logos Mobile Education Resource Type: Courseware, including transcripts, audio, and video resources Courses: 1 Video … more

$299.99
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS