Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 23 2018 10:17 AM

Tried to use this today and it did not work after much chat online I was informed this coupon was only valid on orders over $100, this is ok but i think the email could have mentioned it... I bring this up here to ask FL to try to make limitations clear.

-dan

Posts 2083
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 10:34 AM

Dan,

I think you were misinformed.  For every $100 spent you will get another $10 off coupon next month. See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/175659.aspx?PageIndex=2   

See especially the remarks from Donald Antenen (Faithlife)

I am waiting for Cyber Monday to use the coupon if I can, because everything on the Verbum Black Friday sale page I already own.

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 10:53 AM

Only know what Stephenie from faith life told me in chat as to why the code was not working..

-dan

Posts 222
Chris K | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 24 2018 6:12 PM

had same problem - coupon didn't work for me on a purchase of $23  -  it wasn't anything I needed really bad so decided not to buy.

Posts 55
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 24 2018 6:22 PM

How strange. My coupon worked on a purchase from the Verbum Black Friday Sale. My cost was only about $20, so a large purchase is not required. 

Posts 93
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2018 2:41 PM

I had the same problem.  The Verbum2018 coupon code did not work for me on Black Friday either.

Posts 255
Sogol | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2018 7:55 PM

My $10 coupon didn't work even if I went over $100. Emailing Logos support now.

Posts 282
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2018 9:09 AM

Sorry for the confusion. There is no minimum purchase amount. The coupon should take $10 off any order containing a Verbum Black Friday or Cyber Monday product (but it will only work once, so if you used it for Black Friday, you cannot use it again for Cyber Monday). I just tested it in the cart with a Cyber Monday product, and it worked. The coupon will only activate if your cart contains a product covered by the deal, so if you attempted to use it with products that are not part of the Verbum sales, it would not apply a discount.

The spend $100/get $10 towards an upgrade is unrelated to the coupon code.

Posts 282
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2018 9:44 AM

For further clarity: this coupon does not offer a discount on Logos Cyber Monday products. It will only work if you have a Verbum sale product in your cart.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2018 2:05 PM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):
For further clarity: this coupon does not offer a discount on Logos Cyber Monday products. It will only work if you have a Verbum sale product in your cart.

And for those Verbum Cyber Monday products, it definitely works! Big Smile

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS