BUG? at least a source of confusion.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:44 PM

I was looking at the resources documented as being in the Ancient Literature dataset. The very first volume left me puzzled:

1. Why are "A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek: Exegetical Discussion" and "A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek" listed as two resources? Usually, when Logos divides a book into two or more resources, it continues to refer to the resource as a single biblical item.
  2. Why is Verbum routing to the Logos storefront? It was my understanding that Verbum routed to the Verbum storefront.
  3. Why is a single book (downloads as two resources) treated as a package? Shouldn't it be shown as what I wish to purchase without regards to downloadable units?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 6:10 PM

bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1288
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 10:57 AM

I'll look at this in more detail, but it may be that one of the readings is from the Apostolic Fathers.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:18 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

I'll look at this in more detail, but it may be that one of the readings is from the Apostolic Fathers.

I suspect it is ... but the usual behavior of the links would normally get me to the item to purchase not to a Sorry page.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS